Bread & Pastry
Celery is a powerful vegetable that helps to lower cholesterol levels and arthritis pain. It belongs to a family known as the umbellifers. Celery has a long fibrous stalk tapering into leaves.It is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Availability: 93 pieces available
At just 10 calories a stalk, celery’s claim to fame may be that it’s long been considered a low-calorie “diet food.”
But crispy, crunchy celery actually has a number of health benefits that may surprise you. Here are five reasons you should consider adding celery to your diet, plus a few recipes to make it easy.
1. Celery is a great source of important antioxidants.
2. Celery reduces inflammation.
3. Celery support digestions
4. Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index.
5. Celery has an alkalizing effect.